Concept customers get to enjoy the latest innovations in caravanning and we like to share in their adventures and keep in touch. Below is some of the feedback and images we have received.
- "This is without doubt in our 15 years of caravan owning the best one. The design, thought and finish that has gone into it is almost faultless". H.W.
- "My wife Julie and I have just returned from a 5 month caravanning holiday travelling through north eastern Australia.
We are writing to let you know how pleased we are with the performance of our van which we purchased from you in 2006. It is the Ascot II Cross Pak model with the Rocker/Roller, Leaf Spring and Shock Absorber Suspension. Our van also has a Pressure Hatch.
After travelling north along the coast of NSW and Queensland from our home at Sanctuary Point we spent 5 weeks on the Cape, travelling to the Tip via Battle Camp Road, Lakefield National Park and then up the Peninsular Development road to the Cape including a diversion to Weipa. After making the return trip along most of the same roads our journey continued across the Savannah Way to Burketown then south through Adels Grove and Lawn Hill, Riversleigh Fossil Fields, Mt Isa, Bouila, Bouderie, Birdsvill, the Birdsville Track to Marree, Strzelecki Track to Innaminka, down through Merti Merti to Cameron's Corner and then home to the south coast of NSW via towns alon the Darling, the Lachlan and teh Murrumbidgee Rivers.
The journey of more than 19,000 kilometres took us over some of the worst roads in the country. We saw many caravans with 'dirt road credentials'that were not capable of surviving the trip. Sadly, friends who started out with us in their new Off-ROad Van were forced to abandon the trip and return home on the bitumen. The best advertisement for our caravan was all the 'broken'vans we encountered during our trip. Meanwhile, we broke one clearance lamp on the near side of the van and some ccrockery which fell out of a cupboard which we had neglected to lock closed.
We drove to the conditions, travelling slowly over heavily corrugated surfaces and rarely exceeding 60kph whilst on the unsealed roads. Often a plume of dust rose metres above the van as we travelled over areas of thick bull dust, the Pressure Hatch doing a great job of helping to keep out the dust.
We wish to thank you for the high standard of build quality of our van. We will continue to travel to remote destinations around Australia and will do so with the knowledge that our Concept is up to the task." B & J.R
- "We just wanted to let you lovely people at Concept know that we have been Caravan Owners since 2006 and we recently took delivery of our new Concept Belmont on the 8th Oct 2014 from Alan grahams Caravans at Wyoming , We have just come home from our Maiden trip in it and OMG everything exceeded our expectations on Quality and ease of use making the day to come home very hard to take . Overall the Belmont towed and handled extremely well is very comfortable we are very happy with it , Obviously you have put a lot of thought into making this Caravan a high quality product and it performed well above our expectations . Thank you for giving us a quality product which we hope to enjoy for years to come . Bruce and Megan Perrin"
- A blog posted by one of our happy customers in their Ascot van.
- My experience with Concept Caravans recently shows that they are truly customer orientated.
I purchased a new Ascot SX in June 2014 and was very pleased with the caravan, but in November 2015 we had a creaking floor, I contacted Concept Customer Service and explained the problem, and although 5 months out of warranty they took to the task and after a few visits to the dealer eventually the problem has been solved.
I would like to sincerely thank Elyse Peverell (Customer Service) for her help and involvement and Concept Caravans for keeping a customer happy.
Terry Botley, Kingsley, Western Australia.
- Hi there, We have recently purchased a new Concept Ascot Caravan after trading in our Franklin Concept XFactor . Our experience with the latter has a very good one
with lots of exciting trips all around our lovely country.
Time hasn’t permitted us to venture out in the new van as yet, but would like to say how thrilled we are with the layout, the comfort and the great storage space.
Our thanks go to you all for a very well finished product and we look forward to the journeys ahead.
The van was purchased through Adventure Caravan Centre Qld, and having such good service was a big plus.
Rod & Celine Lobb